Kendriya Vidyalaya DRDO - Project School Sponsored By DRDOAn Autonomous Body under Ministry of Education, Government of IndiaCBSE Affiliation Number :800023 CBSE School Number : 49041
- Sunday, December 03, 2023 06:33:25 IST
|Badminton U15||IX||2023 - 2024||
Master Prateek Koundilya has become All India Badminton U15 NAtional Champion
|Jawaharlal Nehru Science Exhibition||XII||2023 - 2024||
Master Nishanth selected for Open National of Jawaharlal Nehru Science Exhibition 2023
|World Record for Maximum number of performers in Bharatnatyam 2022||2022 - 2023||
Charoline Sahana made World Record for Maximum number of performers in Bharatnatyam 2022
|IN THE FIELD OF SPORTS IN 2022||2021 - 2022||
In Regionals 140 students participated in team and individual events. Out of which 15 are selected for the KVS National 2022.
3. Miss Torsha Prashanth - Class - 6, Participated in Junior State Roller skating Championship and she secured bronze medal in Inline 1000m Skating event.
4. Samaksh Ashok of III C participated in Chess championship and secured 16th place in Nationals Under 8, 4th place in State Under 8, 18th place in State Under 11.
5. NIKHIL GEORGE OF Class X B is one among the eleven members of Karnataka state Cricket team (under 17)
6. Master Prateek Koundilya - Class - 8, Represented India in South Asia Regional Badminton Championship and secured:
|In the field of Arts in 2022||2021 - 2022||
Children took part in an online art competition to commemorate Haryali week from 1st to 7th July 22 organised by National Museum New Delhi.
|ENGLISH WIZZARD- SPELL BEE||VIII||2021 - 2022||
ARJUN BINESHKUMAR VIII A
PUSHKAR PATEL, VIII B
|School-level topper in CBSE X Board Exam 2021-22||X||2021 - 2022||
A R Aryaashakthi with 492 marks (98.4%) School-level topper in CBSE X Board Exam 2021-22
|School-level topper in CBSE XII Board Exam 2021-22||XII||2021 - 2022||
N Nagabhushanam with 491 marks (98.2%) School-level topper in CBSE Class XII Board Exam 2021-22
|Devika Menon got admission in Liberal Arts in Azim Premji University||XII||2022 - 2022|
|Ananya Singh got addmission in Symbiosis Law College||XII||2022 - 2022|
|Tarun Karthik got admission in IIM Ranchi||XII||2022 - 2022|
|Akash Sinha got placed in IIT Patna||XII||2022 - 2022|
|P. Kavinesh got placed in IIT Chennai||XII||2022 - 2022|
secured 338th position in NEET and is presently pursuing MBBS from AFMC Pune
cleared the JEE mains and got placed in IIT Mumbai
secured 485 out of 500 and stood first at the school level.
scored 99% with centum in Science and Sanskrit, was the topper in KVS Bangalore Region, and II topper amongst all CBSE schools in Karnataka.